<VV> Fwd: Cool stupid stuff in the garage

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 10:12:21 EDT 2011

 The only objection to the spark plug cleaner was the possibility of residual
grit left jammed between the insulation and the shell. This could fall into the
engine. Unlikely if you took care to clean them properly after removal from
machine.

 We used them in acft school to show that  higher compression could cause an
apparently good plug to misfire at high cylinder pressure like in a supercharged
engine.

 MIKE KOVACS