<VV> Fwd: Cool stupid stuff in the garage

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Aug 4 09:10:11 EDT 2011

I have a media blast spark plug cleaner also; an old Champion model that includes a pressure tester.  I keep it real handy in my garage.  It is just the thing to 'tune up' a set of plugs, even new ones ... especially effective for race cars.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.