<VV> vacuum advance

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 4 15:51:54 EDT 2011

Hi Pete,

Yes, they are different, the springs are different and the total travel change might not be noticeable.  There's an extensive section in the Tech Guide that covers what the specs are and which one goes on what distributor.  I don't have mine at work, but if you don't have one I can look it up over the weekend.

--Bryan