<VV> vacuum advance

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 20:27:03 EDT 2011

Ha Bob thanks for the heads up on the 250. Thats what was on it giveing me all this trouble. Just the way I got it from prev owner. Earlier today I put the 199 on with the alteration that Matt mentioned and probably 90% of the stumble went away. Getting real satisfied with how its running. Next I will probably put on a couple 65 carbs to replace the 62 carbs on it now.
One day at a time I`ll get it right. That 250 retard unit could be my first piece to put on a turbo right? LOL Thanks everyone for all the help. Having a blast with even some success.
Pete Inman
61 Rampside (with 62 van 80 HP automatic engine with a 3 speed now)