<VV> Corvair part in space? (Try, try again)

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 12:07:09 EDT 2011

Seems folks didn't get the pic of the Juno Probe I tried to send.   I'll
try it again a different way.

~Bill Stanley

<Is it just me or does that silver center piece on NASA's new Juno  Probe,
set to be launched to Jupiter, look like the wheel cover from a 1961  Monza?
I'm [sending] a pic of the probe which will, [I hope!] turn into a  link
you can click on to see what I'm talking about. If you've forgotten (or,
heaven forbid, don't know!) what a '61 Monza wheel cover looks like, check out
pages 35 or 37 of "The Corvair Decade." You DO have a copy of "The Corvair
Decade", don't you?

~Bill Stanley