<VV> Corvair part in space?

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 10:21:49 EDT 2011

Is it just me or does that silver center piece on NASA's new Juno Probe, set to be launched to Jupiter, look like the wheel cover from a 1961 Monza?  I'm embedding a pic of the probe which will, I guess, turn into a link you can click on to see what I'm talking about.  If you've forgotten (or, heaven forbid, don't know!) what a '61 Monza wheel cover looks like, check out pages 35 or 37 of "The Corvair Decade."  You DO have a copy of "The Corvair Decade", don't you?

~Bill Stanley
NJ