<VV> 140 Exhaust

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 11:05:09 EDT 2011

In a message dated 8/5/2011 2:52:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
yenko108 at hotmail.com writes:

My  Goodyear 69 Yenko Stinger has sleeved carbs with I think 92 jets. An
idea that  is around 2200 RPM, cleaned out intake runners, and slant port
exhaust tubes.  I have found that the slant ports don't seem to help much until
you get above  6800 RPM, and be on. The car isn't good in autocross or road
course events. It  was build to test 13 inch tires for Ford of Australia,
from 130 to 140 MPH.  Goodyear has a 5 mile high bank oval that this car is
good  on.

Bob,

Did I understand correctly that your '69 Goodyear Yenko Stinger was used by
 Ford of Australia to test 13" tires in Australia for Ford?  If so sounds
like a great article for the Communique.

Bob