<VV> [fastvair] 2012 Mitty

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 8 09:29:05 EDT 2011

  Mike and I began talking about doing this at this years Mitty. We also decided to wait until the Convention was over before we put out the word to get interest in doing this event.

  We are hoping that others who may be on the fence about participating would see whom and how many are going and decide to come also.
  This includes spectators as well as competetors. To be alble to say you took part in an epic Corvair racing event would be a large feather in anyone's cap. Its about building momentum.
  Planing as far ahead as possible so we all have time to do it.

  Rick Norris
  #36 Sunoco Corvair
  www.corvairalley.com

         I guess I had better start saving my money so I can go. This event may turn into something great for the corvair community.

        Michael LeVeque
        LeVair Performance & Restoration
        Anderson,IN
        765-617-9307