<VV> Convention Numbers

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 12:44:21 EDT 2011

When I lived in the Detroit area, I traveled to the East Coast
frequently--I remember a main road called the Pennsylvania Turnpike, which had  several
tunnels, none of them long, but the Alleghenies aren't easily passable  and
that was the only way to  get there if I didn't want to go through  Buffalo
and Albany. Crossing the Appalachian Mountains wasn't a joke back in the
days of horses and wagons and it isn't a joke with cars. Try US 6 from
Peekskill, NY to the Ohio border--hills, hills and more hills.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 8/9/2011 9:20:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,