<VV> Great Plains. Hope you brought something to do.

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:08:56 EDT 2011

I live in Iowa. Lots of corn and beans. But, it feeds the country and fuels our cars. O well, we make a great spacer between the coasts and the cold keeps the rift raft out. High today, 77, tonight, 54. I drove to the 08 convention with my 1978 GMC motor home. That Olds drive train dragged my trailer and Goodyear Yenko up through the Eisenhower tunnel, threw Las Vegas, and across some real HOT sand to the coast. Total weight, 17500 lbs. About 4800 miles total. It was a nice vacation with my wife and granddaughter. That time with my family was worth every dime. It isn't just the convention. It's getting out and enjoy this country.  The GMC club that we're members of has two week long rallies a year. We don't miss them. So make the convention your vacation and support Corsa. I didn't go to Denver and I'm not going next year. I was just having too much interest in helping Corsa for now. Bob Dunahugh