<VV> Convention Announcements

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:59:03 EDT 2011

I'm Bob Dunahugh. Just got off the Corsa board. Been in Corsa for 27 years. I've gone to a lot of conventions from coast to coast. So has Smitty. I live in Iowa. I've been to Smitty's house in Virginia many times. I know he wasn't trying to be disrespectful. Not his still. But, Corsa just doesn't get a lot of input from the west coast. Right now there are 4 directors  from the west on the Corsa board. All four had to be appointed, as they couldn't get anyone to run for the office's. The west just, as a general rule. Don't show up. Just the way it is, and Smitty was just stating things, as he see's it. I chaired the Iowa convention in 2010, and went to Ventura. The convention in the corn field and in the middle of no were had better attendance then Ventura. Sorry, but that was what happened. Web site really has nothing to do with it. My 2 cents.