<VV> CORSA Denver Convention - Carl Kelsen

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 10:44:18 EDT 2011

As the manager of customer service for a large GM dealer I find  the
handling of Carl's situation totally unacceptable! As Ron stated an  exception can
ALWAYS be made! The fact that a person with "tunnel-vision" and no  common
sense was put in "charge" of the entry door should fall  right back on the
shoulders of the organizing committee!

Our international members deserve to be treated as well if not better then
our domestic members!

Common people, wake up! You wonder why we are having membership  problems?

Carl, WE really do appreciate your attending and I personally apologize to
you for the short sided person you ran into.

Hopefully you will reconsider your attendance at future _Conventions_
(mailto:Conventions at owt.com) !

I think you will enjoy the 2012 Convention in Massachusetts!   Sturbridge
Village is a great historical area and a look back to the early days  of the
United States! Especially since it's so close to Clark's!

Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley
Prez
New Orleans Corvair Enthusiasts
Member Of CORSA since 1972

There's  no excuse for a response like that!  Someone nearby must've had
access to the registration records and could've looked it up in a minute
or
two and besides, they could always have squeezed one more in somewhere  and
then checked it out later.  It wouldn't have harmed anyone.   If the
sponsoring clubs ended up paying for it it wouldn't have harmed  anyone
either.
You have my apology (and I wasn't even there) and I hope  from every other
member of CORSA.
RonH