<VV> Convention Banquet Tickets

tim mahler flat6vair2 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 20:10:28 EDT 2011

If you do that random assignment, PLEASE let me know BEFORE I buy a banquet
ticket --- so I don't waste my money being unhappy.

Chapter friends want to sit with friends.  I would really dis like being
forced to sit at a table for an entire evening away from friends -- some
that I traveled hundreds of miles to be able to sit with!!!  illinois is a
big state,  i see my friends infrequently

I have sat randomly.....sometimes it works other times it is pure misery.
banquet is expensive enough as it is to have it ruined by being forced into
an arrangement you did not request.

tim