<VV> FW: CORSA Denver Convention

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:55:14 EDT 2011

Carl,  I'm Bob Dunahugh. I chaired the 2010 convention. We had a nice talk last year. It's to bad that this happened to you both, and thank you for speaking up so something like this can be a lesson learned for the future. Apologies don't change things, but, it helps. An officer of Corsa mouthed off to my wife after the banquet last year. An apology was never given to Linda to this day, that would have help my wife and I. Apologies, and the words, thank you can go a long way. There are some great people in Corsa.