<VV> Convention Numbers

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 00:02:53 EDT 2011

Jay,

I suspect that it is at least partially related to the fact that CA "throws"
the fan belt toss annually.  Perhaps many of the CORSA members there feel
like THAT is their convention and - for one reason or another - don't feel
that two conventions can fit into their plans.

This phenomenon is not new and I think that Smitty was simply tired of
seeing this happen.

Regarding "a cultural thing" - could that be part of the reason for the lack
of volunteers for CORSA board membership?  I too am merely speculating.

Later, JR