<VV> Convention Numbers

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 01:11:59 EDT 2011

Old timers. Ever seen a time in Corsa's history that so many people were resigning from the Corsa board and the CPF. There are reasons. I'm not pointing fingers, or to one person. Corsa has some serious problems that the board and the membership have to attack as a team. I'd like to see Corsa have a bright future. Bob Dunahugh  Former Director.