<VV> venturi fuel drip

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Aug 12 22:26:53 EDT 2011

I had a 63 102/4 with a 3.27 diff. I built it to 0.060 over and I rebuilt
everything including the carbs and ever felt it ran up to its potential.  I
bought a 64 110/4 low mileage Greenbrier with a burnt valve.  I cleaned the
carbs from the Brier and put a new kit in them and installed them on the 102
with the 53 jets in the Coupe (I was at 5,000').  Drivability and power wise
that was the best upgrade I ever made to a Corvair.  It was like night and
day.

dp