<VV> Fitch Tribute.

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Sat Aug 13 17:19:55 EDT 2011

All:  At the PCG Workshop in Indy last march Brian O'Neill and I discussed
doing a tribute to John Fitch at the 2012 CORSA convention.  He asked me to
see what we could put together.  Don't know what that means at this point.
This is the start up of the effort.

We would like to have as many Fitch Sprints there as possible.  I'm told
there is room for 5 cars in a special display.  Naturally we hope to have
the CPF Sprint and the Phoenix there. We would also like to get one of his
Pontiac Firebird and Olds Toranado based cars there if possible.  And maybe
a couple old race cars.  If any of you know of the whereabouts of any of
these cars, please let me know.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice
			ricebugg at mtco.com