<VV> MC adjustment

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 14:54:29 EDT 2011

Car was in restoration when I got it so dont know about the master cyl but the wheel cyls were rebuilt with rebuild kits by previous owner. I replaced the right rear with a new one because it was pitted and leaked. Also he replaced all the rubber hoses and new lines. Everythung looks good but I`ve not had the MC apart to inspect. Breaks work real good and even straight breaking so the adjusters are ok. Its just real high peddle that you have to push harder than seems normal. It will lock em up  evenly at any speed if you push hard.
Pete Inman