<VV> 65 FC Alternator mounting bracket - cast Al

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 22:44:04 EDT 2011

Unless you wanted to do an oil/filter change and NOT remove the upper engine cover. It seems someone could easily take their (car) oil filter adapter plate, remove the oil filler tube, and install a 'freeze plug"? Has this not been done by someone on this list?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready for the Roundup in 6 weeks (Missouri) and the Toss in 9 weeks (Palm Springs)