<VV> 78 Amp Alternator

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 23:57:40 EDT 2011

Frank, no confusion here. I fully understood what Smitty was saying,
I've never experienced a part not working to its rated capacity, for
example, and have been buying parts from my local parts stores since
my first car in 1966. I remotely remember a generator that broke a end
plate in 1969, but thats it for parts problems. However, there are
unscrupulous overhaulers out there that may do what Smitty says. I
doubt their parts show up where I tend to shop.  The older my car
gets, the pickier I am about where I shop. Mark Durham