<VV> Corvair trim differences

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 02:00:25 EDT 2011

No problem Bill,  I'll be sure to register on the SCG website.

I never really thought it was something for me to participate in before
because I prefer modified cars to stock (custom wheels at the least), but
after starting this conversation myself I can certainly see where even a
custom car addict like me might learn some neat stuff and maybe even
contribute a little.  I have become a bit of a Corvair history buff over the
past few years.

PS-  RAY is me!  31 year old Corvair nut in NEPA, 5 current Corvairs (all
coupes- 2 early and 3 late), and a total of 8 over the past 10 years.  I've
been participating in VV for about 6 or 7 years now, though generally my
only contributions are questions rather than answers!  Nice to meet you...
or rather have you meet me I suppose, I know who you are =)

Ray R.
Lake Ariel, PA