<VV> Answering Posts

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 18 14:38:24 EDT 2011

So, I (and probably other VVers) have no idea where this came from except
possibly - left field.  It's kind of like overhearing PART of a conversation
which was already ongoing before you walked into the room.

If the topic is how to correctly reply to posts - then cross posting to a
forum not originally involved in the conversation (VV in this case) would
seem to be a prime example of what NOT to do.

Later, JR