<VV> Corvair Mention by Karin Slaughter

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 02:11:58 EDT 2011

Several days ago (I was unable to find the specific email), a mention was
made by someone on VV about a two paragraph portion of a book by Karin
Slaughter which spoke about a Corvair.  I don't recall the title.

It just so happened that my wife was half way through a book by that author
and I asked her to watch for any mention of a Corvair.  Tonight she
presented me with the following quote from a novel entitled "Fallen".  This
appears on page 299 of the hardback.

"Roz Lojacked the car.  I called in a few favors at dispatch."
"Lojacked?  It's a nine-hundred-year-old Corvair.  It's worth five dollars"

Want more?  Go to the library!

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110