<VV> Convention Funds

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:26:01 EDT 2011

If the officers of Corsa would have informed ICE in a timely manner or answered Mike Hall''s question from ICE in Denver. Or told Mike that he  ( Jamie ) would get back to him  ( Mike ) after the convention. That would have been fine. This issue  would have been closed long ago. If you gave between $10 and 15 thousand to an origination. Wouldn't you like an answer? The reason for the delay since Denver, is that ICE needed to check that no one in ICE had been told. As far as VV.  Jamie didn't want to talk with me in e-mail to him. I explained this in the e-mail.     Bob