<VV> Early Coupe Ventshades available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sat Aug 20 13:31:57 EDT 2011

When I saw my buddy Larry Claypool this past week he told
me that ventshades for early model Corvair coupes were
hard to find. I have a pair that I don't want/need. Larry
also reminded me that "50 bucks never killed anybody". So
if you want a pair of "really rare" ventshades for your
early coupe contact me off-list and buy them for $50. It
won't kill you. If I still have them by next Thursday they
will be at the DACC Homecoming event in Plymouth,
Michigan! - Caveman Pete