<VV> Generator replacement not working

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 15:26:38 EDT 2011

Hey all, just replaced my alternator on my '65 Monza coupe with an alternator
off a parts car that was working. I put it on and turned it over  and everything

was running fine, then my voltmeter showed the system jumping from 12V to 16V
and my alternator light came on, any ideas?
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace

"rugulatus  destructus likelyus"  -  Mathias      ggg

 Jump 12 volt +  to the F term on the Alt  to see if it charges still

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages