<VV> trunk floor patch needed (DACC?) and other parts

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 21:03:58 EDT 2011

Hello all,

     As I mentioned earlier I think I'm going to make it to the homecoming.
One of the things I'm hoping I might find there for a reasonable (i.e.
cheap!) price is a trunk floor patch panel, fiberglass or steel either way
is ok.  If anyone who is going to attend has one they are looking to sell
off let me know =).  I could use an early model coupe drivers floor patch
panel too, but it'd have to come pretty cheap for me to take it.

     Other parts I need:  door handles, driver side mirror, and the chrome
rear vent things (in front of the engine lid) for a 62' that would be decent
on a driver, the ones on the 62' I just picked up are badly pitted.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA