<VV> Advise on PCV needed

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Aug 21 11:47:40 EDT 2011

I've read that a PCV system can slightly improve ring sealing by reducing the crankcase pressure, but the primary benefit is emissions.  One other minor consideration is that it isn't correct - if the current owner cares at all about resale value, it would be on my list of negotiating points to work the price down.

--Bryan