<VV> Old stock pumps

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 00:42:05 EDT 2011

I don't get why I have had so much good luck with old ones. In 1989 I put a new pump on my 65 Corsa to get me to the convention in KC. I got about 2 miles. Went back home and drained the  2 gals. of gas and oil out. Went to my engine pile that I had. Grabbed an old pump off a junk engine. It's still working to this day. My 63 FC 1986, same story. My 67 # 108 Yenko. Went and picked it up at the museum, took it to the Corvair Olympics'. It's the pump that was on it when I got it in 1990. Ran it over 6000 RPM all day long. Toughs old ones just shouldn't last that long.     Bob  Dunahugh