<VV> Loadside trucks

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Aug 22 19:31:59 EDT 2011

A listmember wrote:

>"anything you can load over the side", and then drop on the floor where
>you can't reach it to remove without some device to assist ...

I own a Rampside.  I put things in it and take things out of it
without dropping the ramp FAR more often than otherwise.  I use my arm.

I'm not saying that the Loadside was a brilliant design but it is not
the dreadful headache many people make it out to be.

If anyone has a nice Loadside that they do not want I will gladly
take if off their hands.

--Bob