<VV> Loadside trucks

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Aug 23 21:35:45 EDT 2011

If Chevy had executed on the low-slung lockable toolbox option for Loadsides
(combined with a permanent version of the level load floor), I think they
would have been more desirable and sold better.

The same Chevy styling studio photo shows the "panoramic" (larger) rear
window option that other Chevy trucks received. That would have been cool
too!

--Kent