<VV> Clark's fuel pumps

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 21:21:10 EDT 2011

What's to argue ,Hank? Electric fuel pumps don't leak gas out their vents. Electric fuel pumps don't leak gas into the crankcase. Electric fuel pumps are cheaper to buy
(since you only have to buy one). And electric fuel pumps take a lot less time to install since you only do it once.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301