<VV> FW: Clark's fuel pumps

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Mon Aug 22 21:32:35 EDT 2011

I've had just as many electric pumps fail as mechanical and I've had far fewer vehicles with electric pumps.  They are loud too.  When's the last time you heard a mechanical pump?
I'll grant you that I've only had one electric pump leak that I can remember.
I've had very little trouble with Corvair mechanical pumps but I haven't bought a newer one either.
Joel McGregor