<VV> Loadside trucks

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Mon Aug 22 21:50:09 EDT 2011

You took a little liberty with my original post...
Nitrous:  That's a thought.  I haven't heard of anyone running it on Corvairs.  How much power can they handle at lower RPMs?
The wagon doors are a little odd on a 2 door.  I'm crazy enough to buy one though since I don't have that or an Ultra yet.  Waiting on more pictures.  (I've got my eye on an Ultra too)
I don't have a Loadside either but I haven't felt the need for one of those.
Joel McGregor