<VV> Electric Supercharging for Corvairs?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:29:16 EDT 2011

All it does is provide a boost to air entering the carburator. They
are generic kits that would require you to modify your intake system
prior to the carburator. Reading the literature shows they have you
install a throttle switch that activates the electric fan at full
throttle, so it is not adjustable for anything less than full
throttle.

Since our carburators are made to work at atmoshperic pressures, they
are not pressure carburators, it would mess up  your mixture, etc. Not
recommended.

Mark Durham