<VV> Electric Supercharging for Corvairs?

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Tue Aug 23 15:14:55 EDT 2011

"Not recommended"????  Howse about we look at the numbers a little closer.
A 2.7 liter Corvair motor at 3000 RPM is swallowing a whopping
143.024 cubic feet of air per minute.  My 7.5 HP two-stage air compressor
only has 38 CFM free-air capacity....and this "wonder gizmo" is how big and
requires how much power?  It's not going to "mess up" any mixture because
it's unlikely that the carb is even going to notice it's there!

TANSTAAFL boys.....TANSTAAFL!

John