<VV> Clark's fuel pumps

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:33:21 EDT 2011

I've had one of Clark's better pumps on for three years now. I took it
apart this spring to check the diaphram, and it is in perfect
condition. The valves are correctly staked as well. So, I've had no
issues accept it puts out too much pressure and had to add a pressure
reducer to stop over pressurizing the carbs.  Mark Durham