<VV> DACC Homecoming Experience

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 27 23:51:26 EDT 2011

I should have mentioned.....

This was an unsolicited testamonial.

Later, JR

________________________________
From: J. R. Read <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>
To: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sat, August 27, 2011 10:32:15 PM
Subject: <VV> DACC Homecoming Experience

My first time there.  Won't be the last.

Over a hundred beautiful Corvairs, a great swap meet with 20 or more vendors,
lunch and dinner included, a laid-back setting with spouse and children
freindliness, a schedule which goes off as scheduled, plenty of time for both
old and new friends, and more that I can't think of at the moment.

That is the DACC Homecoming.

If you have not been, put it on next year's calendar.

Later, JR