<VV> New purchase-help

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 12:28:04 EDT 2011

I just bought this 1961 mail truck. It's an electric truck.

However I know NOTHING about it. Can't seem to find anything on the net
about it. There HAS to be a group of folks restoring these three wheel
conveyances.

It's made by: Highway Products, Inc out of Dayton, Ohio

It's called a HY-Cycle.

Looks like it was used for rural mail delivery or mail delivery in a large
factory.

Anyone able to help with info on this piece; especially wiring diagrams; the
electronics in this thing are early '60's stuff.

Harry Yarnell

Perryman Garage and Orphanage

hyarnell1 at earthlink.net