<VV> Vendors at> DACC Homecoming

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 15:50:53 EDT 2011

I want to publicly thank John Sweet (and the other vendors) who drive long
distances to attend these events. John drives in March to Indy for the
Performance Workshop as well as many other meets, like the Virginia Vair
Fair. I bet he doesn't make expenses but he supports the hobby and really
helps us out. Lon Wall has come out East, the Clarks go to quite a few
events. There are others too, and we Corvair folks, really appreciate their
dedication to our hobby.

No, John gives me no discount, etc. :>)

Yeah, I know I cross-posted.

Chuck S