<VV> FW: corvair carburetors - pump cups

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 00:03:22 EDT 2011

Wasn't there (pardon me) a "Source", that supplied Viton cups for the
accelerator pumps. Are these still available? Would Viton be better resistant to
 the Ethanol in the gas? I'm no chemist, but ethanol works the same way on
me!

- Seth

In a message dated 8/30/2011 4:34:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,