<VV> Chevy Volt

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 14:11:25 EST 2011

 I do disagree. The EV1 was doomed because it just didn't make sense. Too little range, too slow, just too impractical. The Volt, on the other hand nicely addresses THE #1 problem of electrics, what happens when the battery runs out? Not sure it's flawed by design, as with any new emerging technology, there are teething pains. However, the fact that the Volt isn't going to be alone in the marketplace for long tells the whole story. The Prius plug in, as well as a number of other emerging plug in hybrids says this car as well as the technology has a solid future.

The fact it's new and different is what's bugging most of the naysayers. Just like when the Corvair first came out.

John Roberts