<VV> volt corvair

Kirk Johnson kjohnson2082 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 12:37:05 EST 2011

I enjoyed a car being trashed while the Corvair was being praised.  There was one comment:

"I love GM's new commercials about how the Chevy has been around since 1911...the old and original GM may have been around back that long, but the current GM is about three years old. They are two separate companies. When GM went bankrupt, the new GM had to purchase the rights to it's original brands."

If this is true could the Corvair brand be purchased???   It might explain GM's total exclusion from its centennial advertising.

Anybody wanna buy it?

Kirk Johnson
64 Rampside
62 Monza Wagon