<VV> volt corvair--little Corvair

jjcole at triton.net jjcole at triton.net
Fri Dec 2 13:27:20 EST 2011

True the GM we see now is relatively new.  The old GM is now known as
Motors Liquidation (MLC).  The brands/trademarks and all intellectual
property, I would imagine, was part of the sale/creation of the new GM.

MLC does have a website showing properties/assets that are for sale.  It
can be seen at:

https://www.motorsliquidation.com/Home.aspx

John
--too many Corvairs to list here