<VV> Warning for export shippers using ebay or paypal

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 13:03:32 EST 2011

Just a warning notice for those of you who might sell on ebay and ship outside
the USA. There is a currently a problem accessing the USPS website (again) through ebay and
paypal. This often results in your computer locking up or not being able to
complete (or get out of) a transaction. As you probably know, none of this
happens until your account or credit card has been charged, so you can
wait weeks for the refund. I just had $55 go into cyberspace, and spent another $55
to re-ship an order directly to Germany. The response from their technical
folks is that they are "working on it",  so I recommend you skip it and go directly to the USPS site. FWIW,
Grant