<VV> CAL'S RAMPSIDE what little i know

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 09:45:54 EST 2011

I am not sure of when he really acquired it , we discussed it at the show
there last year. I have 35 mm pictures of him setting up at Limerock for
parts  sales in the 70's with that truck in orange color.I think I first
attended the  annual  Limerock weekend in my 64 spyder convert  around 1973? Met
many real nice folks there over the years , including Don Yenko , and John
Fitch  many times. AH the memories!! Many interesting speakers at the
banquets.

So yes he has a history with it , and has bought any NOS stuff he thought
might go with it for a long time, including that RARE rear cab panel.
Regards, (drooling) Tim Colson