<VV> Mid engine Corvair power

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 20:24:47 EST 2011

Actually, Warren built a PG rated race car with a mid engine. Since it was
an autocrosser, he just raced with the transmission in Reverse. Eventually
the  PG blew up - as in Exploded - he went back to a stick. I know here is
someone  building a mid engine set-up where they flip the Corvair PG
differential  upside down, to reverse the power flow, but leave the trans right side
up. It  involves some adaptive work and probably some external plumbing.
Should be  interesting if/when it is completed.

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 11/30/2011 6:09:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,