<VV> 63 Greenbrier parts van in CT

Steve Gangi sgang54 at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 15:05:50 EST 2011

Sadly, I will be parting out my 'Brier soon if anyone is interested in something off it. The body is shot between northern rust and dents. It has the pop-up camper option and parts are salvageable from that. It has a Spyder dash and glovebox but they are somewhat corroded. Rest of the interior is shot as well. There is a '64 car engine and a 4-speed tranny. Email me off-list and I'll send pics if you want. I saved this van from the junkyard in '82 and now it's time for it to go back.

Steve Gangi
Branford, CT
sgang54 at aol.com