<VV> Corvair at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 9 18:58:08 EST 2011

I'm sure some of you have seen the yellow 65 Corsa with blue stripes in photos. In fact, Seth Emerson has one on his web site.
I was searching the web for more info and found some nice pics and complete race results in the Brit mag, Sportscar Digest.
http://www.sportscardigest.com/goodwood-revival-2011-st-marys-trophy-race/?nggpage=3
The car is owned by a Bruce Chapman and was driven by him and a guy named Rupert Keegan. I don't hink it made more than a few laps. Its a turbo to boot. Wish we could help this guy. I'm trying to find some contact info.
Check it out.
I wanna run this race but, its a long tow and I don't have any high flotation devices!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com